These cookies are so awesome, you’d never know that they are good for you! If you have a gluten sensitivity these are perfect!
* 1 cup unsalted almond butter, stirred well
* 3/4 cup Sucanat or coconut sugar
* 1 large egg
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/4 tsp sea salt
* 3 oz dark chocolate (70% cocoa or greater), broken into small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, stir together first 5 ingredients until blended. Stir in chocolate.
2. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and let cool for 15 more minutes.
Nutrients per cookie: Calories: 110, Total Fat: 8 g, Sat. Fat: 1.5 g, Carbs: 10 g, Fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 3 g, Protein: 2 g, Sodium: 55 mg, Cholesterol: 10 mg