These also work well as meat marinades.
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 4 tablespoons light flavored oil (such as grapeseed or safflower oil)
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard, no sugar added
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 – 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (to taste)
- 1 pinch salt to taste
Whisk all ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl. If it’s too thick for you, simply add water.
This makes an amazing meat marinade as well.
Tomato basil vinaigrette
- 10 Sun-dried tomato halves
- 1 T. Minced garlic
- 1 T. Basil Pesto
- Juice from 1 lemon or 3 T. of lemon juice
- 1/4 c. Olive oil
- 1/4c Water
- 2 T. Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 t. salt
Put all the ingredients into a blender, holding back half of the olive oil. Blend as smooth as you can, 3-5 minutes. Slowly add in olive oil until your vinaigrette is as thick or thin as you want it to be. Add water is you want a much thinner salad dressing.
Maple Balsamic Dressing
- 1/4c balsmaic vinegar
- 1/4c pure maple syrup
- 1tbs brown sugar
- 1/2c olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
Combine vinegar, syrup, mustard , sugar until bended. Continue to stir while adding in oil until combined. This makes an amazing meat marinade as well.
Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1/8 cup Brag soy sauce replacement
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (can add another tablespoon for more sesame flavor if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4c water
Add all ingredients to a mason jar fitted with an airtight lid (or whatever container you have with a lid). Shake vigorously until well combined. Store in the refrigerator.